Punctuality and regularity of attendance will be strictly monitored. Attention of the students is drawn to Regulation No. 88 of Maharashtra Secondary and Higher secondary education board resolution 1977, according to which students are required to attend 75% of the working days in each academic term. .
The College expects every student to abide by the following Code of Conduct:-
1) Identity Card:
a) Students must have their identity Card duly filled in and signed. Students must wear their Identity Card when they are in the college premises.
b) Transfer of I. D. Cards is a criminal offence. The student will be liable to expulsion from the college.
2) Littering in the classrooms, corridors & the campus is prohibited. Please use the dustbins provided all around. Offenders will be penalised.
3) Sitting on the vehicles in the college compound or on A-Road is strictly prohibited.
4) Loitering or Crowding on A-Road is also prohibited. Students are required to remain in the college campus during their free hours.
5) Mobile Phones if carried by the students should be switched off while in classroom, library & corridors of the college. If these instructions are not followed, the instrument will be confiscated and the concerned student will also be levied fine.
6) Anti-Ragging act: Ragging is banned in this institution. A student involving in any such act will be expelled from the college and in addition may undergo imprisonment and fine.
The Rules of Prohibiting Ragging Higher and Technical Education Department Mantralaya Annex, Mumbai 400032, dated the 19th May 1999
MAHARASHTRA PROHIBITION OF RAGGING ACT, 1999. No. Sankrina. 1098/(133/198) UNI-3 In exercise of the powers- conferred by sub-section(2) of Section 1 of the Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act,1999 (Mah.XXXIU of 1999), the Government of Maharashtra hereby appoints the first day of June 1999 to be the date on which the said act shall come in to force. By order and in the name of the Governor of Maharashtra V.P. Raja Secretary to Government In pursuance of clause (3) of Article 348 of the Constitution of India, the following translation in English of the Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act,1999 (Mah.XXXIU of 1999), is hereby published under the authority of the Governor of Maharashtra. By order and in the name of the Governor of Maharashtra Pratima Umarji Secretary to Government, Law and Judiciary Department.